Thank you for your interest in becoming an authorized Portland Design Works dealer and purchasing from one of our distributor partners.
Our Authorized Dealer Program will help build a mutually advantageous relationship between the local bike shop and PDW. We've designed the Program to include the following benefits:
- Your shop will be included on our Dealer Locator map (coming soon!) so that nearby customers can find you and buy our gear at your shop.
- Quickly resolve warranty issues by working directly with the PDW team. We'll replace the item or set you up with the spare parts to make it right, so you can deliver awesome service to your customers.
- We'll give you a heads up when we release new products, update our gear, offer special deals or adjust MAP pricing.
- Provides your shop with a "PDW Authorized Dealer" window sticker, POP tools and access to marketing support, such as local event or team sponsorship.
- Limits MAP violations on online third party platforms, helping to level the playing field.
The PDW Authorized Dealer program will not:
- Inhibit your ability to source our products through distributors.
- Require minimum stocking amounts or order sizes.
- Require your shop to carry PDW to the exclusion of other brands.
After March 1, 2017 only Authorized Dealers will be able to order PDW products directly or from our distributor partners.
Before filling out the application below, please read through our Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) Policy and Online Sales Policy. If you have any questions, please contact Matt Cittadini, our Sales Manager, at sales[at]ridepdw.com or 503-234-7257.