Our two highest power USB rechargeable lights!
The Lars Rover 810 is a USB rechargeable headlight with a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness destroying CREE LED bulb. Its precision reflector provides superior luminous guidance for up to 20 hours of ride time. The Lars Rover will run for an additional 15 minutes in low power safety mode after the low battery indicator light comes on. The rugged alloy construction is weatherproof and strong enough to handle the abuse of an urban commute.
The Danger Zone is our most popular tail light design! The USB model has two brilliantly bright 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia and has a powerful USB rechargeable battery for up to 155 hours of run time. The Danger Zone USB installs in seconds to your seatpost or seatstay with the included mount.
Lars Rover 810
- 5 Modes: Steady low (6 hours), Steady medium (3 hours), Steady high (1.5 hours), Fast Flashing (20 hours), Pulse (7 hours)
- Lumens and burn times certified by Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement System to FL1 standard
- Additional 15 minutes in low power safety mode after low battery indicator light comes on
- Li-ion battery, CREE LED, Texas Insturments integrated circuit
- Weatherproof exterior for all season riding
- One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off
- Light wakes up in last mode used
- Micro USB charging cord included; 5.5 hour charging cycle
- Includes quick release UV proof rubber mount
- Weight: 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Instruction manual (PDF)
- Lifetime PDWarranty on body; 1 year warranty on Li-ion battery
Danger Zone™ USB