The City Rover 700 is a USB rechargeable headlight with a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness destroying CREE LED bulb. Its precision reflector provides superior luminous guidance to the front and side for up to 20 hours of ride time. The City Rover will run for an additional 15 minutes in low power safety mode after the low battery indicator light comes on.
The USB rechargeable Io taillight has two super bright LEDs for a great value, and offers a super quick charge time of only 2.5 hours. The Io has 3 different modes, steady, flash, and pulse, and is perfect for urban riding.
The Io Tail Light has redesigned mount that works with the included seatpost and seatstay brackets. If you'd like a backpack clip compatible mount, you can find one here.
City Rover 700 DETAILS
- 5 Modes (burn time): Steady High 700 Lumens 2 hours, Steady Medium 350 Lumens 4 hours, Steady Low 200 Lumens 8 hours, Pulse 600 Lumens 16 hours, Daytime Flash 600 Lumens 36 hours
- Lumens and burn times certified by Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement System to FL1 standard
- Additional 15 minutes in low power safety mode after low battery indicator light comes on
- Li-ion battery, CREE LED, Texas Insturments integrated circuit
- One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off
- Light wakes up in last mode used
- Micro USB charging cord included; 3 hour charging cycle
- Includes Mission Control 2.0 mount
- Weatherproof exterior for all season riding
- Weight: 125g (4.4oz)
- Instruction manual (PDF)
- Two super bright LEDs for a great value
- USB rechargeable battery
- 3 modes (runtime) Steady (10h) Flash (20h) Pulse (20h)
- UV proof rubber strap bracket for easy on and off included
- Seatstay mount included
- Mounts vertically or horizontally
- Includes Micro USB recharging cord
- Weight: 1.9 oz
- Lifetime Warranty